- 1.Eisai has established a set of “Rules for Protecting Personal Information” with the objective of protecting personal information and makes every effort to comply with those rules closely.
- 2.Eisai collects personal information using appropriate methods for specific purposes of use.
- 3.Eisai handles the personal information it collects within the confines of the specific purpose of use.
- 4.When Eisai receives requests from an individual to release, revise, halt use of, or delete personal information, appropriate action is taken to respond to the request after confirming the individual's identity.
- 5.Eisai prepares protective measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, and/or its disclosure, etc.
- 6.Eisai will make every effort to ensure that the personal information it collects is stored accurately and kept up to date within the confines of the specific purpose of use.
For inquiries or comments related to personal information please contact us.